Training & Workshops...
Continuous Process Improvement Goalsetting
This is a core module of the Supervisor and Leadership Development Program
Workshop PPP Statement
- Provide participants with tools and techniques to make incremental and breakthrough improvements in their work processes
- Provide participants with the opportunity to demonstrate and model the tools and techniques during the workshop
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Thoroughly understand and apply the SAMIE model in a case study.
- Identify a Continuous Process Improvement opportunity at their plant and apply the process.
- Discuss their approach to this opportunity and the results obtained with classmates.
- Use material that was learned in previous classes.
- Understand key process terms
- Review SAMIE model for continuous improvement
- Understand supplier-customer-producer chain
- Learn the difference between value-added / non-value added activities
- Diagram exercise: document a real process from your plant "as is"
- Learn continuous improvement goal-setting
- Continuous Process Improvement Toolkit