Training & Workshops...
Benchmarking...an on-going process that must be part of an organization's strategy and development
Workshop PPP Statement
To learn how to acquire best practices from the best of the best, foregoing notions of business-as-usual and incremental improvements, in order to look far beyond continuous improvement and implement those radical ideas that will produce the paradigm shifts needed.
- What does the concept of benchmarking mean to you at this point?
- Definition of Benchmarking
- Benchmarking Study Checklist
- Seven Step Benchmarking Model
- Who to benchmark?
- How to analyze lessons learned
- How to Implement new systems, measures
By the close of the workshop, participants will have a working knowledge of the following areas:
- How to use networking as a catalyst for out-of-the-box solutions to difficult problems
- How to view processes strategically
- Understand barriers to successful benchmarking
- Gain an introduction to "Strategic Sharing"
- How to broaden benchmark horizons