Training & Workshops...
Lean Accounting: Meaningful Information in a Lean Enterprise
After a CFO observed that manufacturing was solidly going forward with lean initiatives, he had this to say . . . "We [accounting] are not going to be the ones to stand in the way OR the last ones on the bandwagon."
- 1. Introductions/Overview
- 2. Participant Self-Assessment:
- Lean Accounting Self-Assessment Tool
- 3. Getting Lean Alignment in Accounting
- 4. Performance Measures, such as...
- Visual Cell Metrics
- Value Stream Metrics
- 5. Value Stream Costing:
- Standard Cost Accounting vs. Variable Cost Accounting
- Achieving Accountability and Visibility to Increase Value Stream Flow
- S Tying Value Steam Metrics and Cell Metrics to Corporate Goals
- 6. Financial Reporting:
- What Should Accounting Information Look Like in a Lean Enterprise? - Simple, Visual, Detailed
- 7. Assessing the Benefits of Lean Accounting:
- Provide meaningful reporting mechanisms that assist Lean decisions
- 8. Essentials of Lean Accounting, such as...
- 9. Implementation Strategies:
- Assessing Current State and Visualizing Future State
- Initiating Targeted Initiatives
- Value Stream Analysis / Objectives
- Measuring Progress
Biography on the Instructor
Power Partners Inc
200 Newton Bridge Road
Athens, GA 30601
$595.00 (15% discount for 3 or more from one company)