Training & Workshops...
This is a core module of the Supervisor and Leadership Development Program
Workshop PPP Statement
To provide participants with an understanding of coaching methods and techniques that will enhance their skills in leading people. Participants will not only learn, but will apply their new knowledge to "on-line" situations. The training will be based on the text Coaching for Peak Employee Performance, by Bill Foster and Karen Seeker, and supplemented by other proven material and work experiences.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Conduct more productive coaching sessions
- Structure everyday interactions with team members in ways that build success
- Diagnose performance problems and provide the right kind of support to every team member
- Increase the likelihood of having all employees reach their performance targets
- Know (state) the components of the Performance Management Cycle
- Describe (state) the outputs of each phase of the Performance Management Cycle
- Design (write) an employee interaction using the Performance Progress Planning Sheet
- Demonstrate (role play) how to apply the Performance Progress Plan
- Actively participate in discussion and application of numerous "models"
- Prepare a written action plan to apply in the workplace
- An overview of coaching
- Introduction to, and understanding of, "The Coaching Model"
- Monitoring employee performance
- Diagnosing performance improvement requirements
- Learning how to improve the situation
- Coaching through constructive feedback
- Actual application and group sharing of each of the above topics