Training & Workshops...
Management and everyone else in a factory desires to work at a prosperous plant, preferably in harmony, but harmony has never been a given even in stable times. In times of change, risk of discord is higher - conducive to union organizing.
Workshop PPP Statement
To find out what your organization can do to create a culture in which employees take ownership over changing the culture and feel that they can be heard, without recourse to unions
By the close of the workshop, participants will:
- Build a "Working Model" for changing the culture
- Make culture-making a deliberate strategy
- Recognize that management and hourly actually tend to diagnose barriers in very similar ways and also prescribe solutions in very similar ways
- How legacy systems govern workculture...
- ...how breakthrough thinking exposes legacy systems and order of operations...
- ...how exposure of the order of operations engages and deeply inspires the culture...
- ...and how the awakened culture pursues business results, not a union campaign
- Review what you should do when faced with organizing and how you can lawfully respond
- Learn preventive strategies to respond to a reinvigorated labor movement