Training & Workshops...
Recognizing and Dealing with Sexual Harrassment
Workshop PPP Statement
- To define the nature of sexual harassment and ensure understanding of the consequences of this workplace problem
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the potential outcomes of sexual harassment complaints, to the company and to the supervisor.
- Identify behavior that could be considered sexual harassment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of their role in preventing and dealing with sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Effectively communicate their company's policies and procedures regarding sexual harassment.
- Create a personal action plan for preventing their personal exposure to sexual harassment charges.
- Video modeling
- Pretest: Is this Sexual Harassment?
- Overview of Sexual Harassment
- What is Sexual Harassment
- Risky Behaviors: The do's and don'ts' of Sexual Harassment
- Two types of Sexual Harassment
- Unwelcome Behavior
- Intent vs. Impact
- Video: Sexual Harassment Situations
- Review of Company Policy: Group Presentations
- Responsibility for Preventing Sexual Harassment
- Application Planning: Individual Plan: "What will I do to prevent my exposure to Sexual Harassment Charges"